Well, I am emerging from the hibernation that comes with a book deadline. Today is the day...now or never. I have 2 book signings scheduled in July and a workshop for parents.
Thank you all for your patience and support in this journey. It has been a thrill!
The book will be released July 20, 2008. Please click on the book cover for more information or to order a copy!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You go, girl!! That is awesome!
That is really neat!
May the reason why you wrote it be reality for you.
You should be so proud! I hope all is going as you wish in the release and the marketing of the book! And, book signings...how exciting! I am sure this is all a dream realized and I am so happy for you!
I'll look forward to hearing more about this wonderful adventure !
Post a Comment