Friday, May 9, 2008

Feed Your Dreams

Dreams are living things. If you don't feed them, they will die.
I spent years either suffocating my dreams or starving them to death. Those poor neglected little things. I pitied them but I never cared for them until recently.

The spring reminds me of our dreams, they can hybernate for such a long time and yet still come back to life fuller than ever.
My dreams don't look like I thought they would. God has surprised me once again with the most vivid colors in the tapestry of my life.

"Morning by morning new mercies I see..."

Don't forget to water and feed your own garden of dreams.

3 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

So true! Thanks for the reminder.

Hugs!
Kat

Tonja said...

Life does tend to be full of dreams, doesn't it? You are right about dreams hibernating. Maybe they come back in full force when it is finally the right time for us to achieve them.

Very thoughtful post.

earthmama said...

Thanks for that! So important to remind ourselves.

Lisa