There is a phrase that is whirling through my mind from an old T.V. show. "Book em Dano!"
It had something to do with the police force but for me that phrase is the constant reminder of the deadline for my book release and scheduling the fall seminars.
It is such an exciting time and the pressure makes me feel very alive. God has been involved in every step even to the point of scriptures that could be actual pages of the book! Oh the wisdom....
Thank you all for your patience with me as I float in and out of blog world. Thank you especially to my friend Angie who introduced me to this world. It is a wonderful haven.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hi Lisa
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I hope you'll come again...you're always welcome. It's fun to meet and make more friends through this wonderful "World of Blog". It looks like we enjoy some of the same blogs. I was really touched to see you have me on your sidebar along with other blogs you like to visit. Thank you so much. I've enjoyed my visit here and will come again. Congrats on your book! Wow! That is something I've always wanted to accomplish. How exciting!
Hugs!
Kat
Thanks for stopping by. I can relate to babies growing up. With the oldest graduating next year it is really hitting home about how little time we have. It is going to be so hard for me to let go. I pray I have equipped him for the big world.
Smiles!
Nice to hear from you again. I'm so proud of you for accomplishing this enormous project. I still keep checking in on you every day, just in case.... But it's okay. You're doing what many of us wish we'd be doing instead of just blogging!
Hey, Lisa!
I had a sneaky suspicion... you were back in blog land!
I'm so excited for you, my friend. As I read this post I thought of this verse you know well...
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
I can't wait to see what God does with your book. Hopefully we'll all learn how to teach our kids how NOT to drive into a tree! :)
Love you and I'll keep praying for you!
Angie xoxo
p.s. I will do a post to link people over here in a couple of days if you'd like. Let me know if you want me to do this and I will borrow the picture of your book... and send EVERYONE over here to read all about it! They will be blessed...
Post a Comment