Sunday, February 10, 2008

I'm Back....

Wow! So much to tell! My last post was on Dec 2 and it feels like years have passed.
In that time I have fretted about losing my job (which I still have), am adjusting to a new boss, have gone through the trenches with my daughter and a boy, have helped my son cope with Calculus (who invented that anyway!), became a single parent while my husband took a new job and was in training in Indianapolis, re-wrote 8 chapters of my book on teen dating,went back to school to get certified in life coaching and managed to get my taxes done yesterday!

So please, all of you dear ones, forgive me for my absence but every once in awhile the cave beckons.

I hope to continue writing but at a slower pace I'm afraid. I just want to stay connected in whatever little way possible.

Thanks for coming back to visit me!

In His Grip,
Lisa J

1 comment:

Jean said...

A nice surprise to see a new post from you. I had just met you and then you quit writing!! Blessings on that book!