It's funny how our bodies need time to wake up every morning with stretching and get those "oh so old" muscles where they need to be. But the brain is a different story. it's almost like I caught my brain doing something behind my back when I woke up this morning. Almost as if it were someplace it shouldn't be. "Brain? Brain? Where are you? What were you doing there? You know you aren't supposed to go there! How many times have we talked about this!"
It's that fluttery gut feeling you get when you know something isn't right. Did my brain take my thoughts and sneak out last night while I was sleeping and do things I wouldn't approve of? Was it really at rest in my head or was it somewhere else?
I'm trying to put my finger on this and funny...my brain won't let me. One thing I know for sure...they are in this together,plotting secrets.
Well, I guess the only thing I can do is keep an eye on them today and do my best to make sure they don't wander off!
You might think I'm crazy but menopause will run off with your brain too someday!
I have found one simple cure though that I would like to share. When I start my day with coffee and the Word, it makes my brain behave. I sure do like that! I guess the combination "just makes sense"!
In His Grip
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Funny how a little bit of coffee can help... Guess what my latest addiction is? Oswald Chambers... You tried to share him with me years ago. God finally got ahold of me and now I "get it"! Thanks, Buddy for introducing me to so many good things.
I have fond memories of coffee... Perkeys!
Have a good day!
Angie xoxo
p.s. You left a silly comment on mine...
I still wuv u!
Hah! I knew it was just a matter of time!!!
Post a Comment