Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Content & Prosperous

A group of us girlies are doing the Daniel study at my sweet friend Angie's house. She asked me to post my random thought from week four about what Contented and Prosperous mean.
My answer was simply this...
Prosperous is inhaling...
Contented is exhaling.

Hmmmmmmm. You were trying it, weren't you?!

Lisa J

6 comments:

Angela Baylis said...

Yep, I just did it again! I just love it! I'm SO glad you are in the Daniel study with us! You are the one that introduced me to Beth Moore a few years back! My life has never been the same since then! I will be forever grateful to you, dear friend!
Long hugs... Angie xoxo

Angela Baylis said...

p.s. FYI: Given Grace (Stacey) is my sister-in-law! You met her at my house at my dad's funeral party!

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

you got it...i was breathing hard over here...LOL

funny thing...i have been thinking a lot this week about repentance, breathing in and out--- you know the quote

you're doing great in blogland!!!! you jumped in with both feet and made quite a splash! your presence is felt...

Amy said...

LOL! You betcha I did it! :o)
Thank you for leaving a comment at my place. My story is that I have had arthritis since I was 10 (I am now 43) and I have spent the last year bedridden. But PTL I just had my hips replaced and am learning to walk again. I walk like a weeble! But at least I haven't fallen ;o) I am blessed beyond measure!

I hope you have been having a good week!

Jean said...

Hi, Lisa, did you get my email? You gave me a good laugh today.

Jean said...

Great picture of you and the cello. When you figure out how to post videos, you can play it for me, okay?