

Ok.so we don't dress up the way everyone else does. Who knew that a 17 year old boy would let a bunch of girls outfit him from the dress-up box! And then for him to parade around like that was more than I ever asked for! Oh, by the way, he is 6'2"!
Then there are the girls. The one on the left is mine and the other might as well be! They are nutty together and I love it!
For me, this year...I give thanks that God didn't put an age limit on dress-up!
Lisa J
3 comments:
that's hysterical...
don't you just love it when
they enjoy life like this...
precious kids.
i have had mine
plus the girlfriend
home for t h a n k s g i v i n g
and have loved every minute of it
well almost every minute...
You guys are hilarious! You will start noticing everything is a post waiting to happen! See you tomorrow night at Bible study! :)
Love you,
Angie xoxo
p.s. You can dress anyway you like!
I love these pictures! It looks like you have a lively family!
KJ
Post a Comment